The only mobile property and financial management system with real-time analytics on a single platform. REAS offers you a property management platform unrivaled in residential real estate with built-in accounting, real-time performance analytics and complete mobility.
The REAS solutions utilizes an end-to-end platform that combines financial and property management information in a single, centralized database — with mobile access to execute leasing, provide resident services, view dashboards, and complete tasks from smartphones and tablets.
Smart Navigation Tools
The REAS solution’s smart navigation tools include a menu search box to find functions and a site search box to find account information quickly and easily. Make a favorites list of the screens you use most or use the history function to see where you’ve been. If you’re a keyboard power user, you can set up hotkeys for your favorite screens.
Enjoy your greater workflow flexibility. You can easily set up workflow approvals for things like work orders, new vendor purchase orders, new leases, move-outs, check writing, and more.
Multiple Devices, Multiple Browsers
You can work on a laptop, Surface™, iPad®, or smartphone. And because it’s browser independent, you can choose the browser that works best for you.
• Compatible with all web browsers and mobile devices
• Streamlined leasing workflow
• Configurable role-based dashboards
• Integrated general ledger, and automated move-in, move-out accounting
• Integrated maintenance and work order tracking
• Analytic reporting with drilldown, and custom report writing
• Smart data entry and quick access to regularly visited screens and history
• Correspondence management for resident communications
• Property brochures, automated hot sheets and quote sheets
• Service contract feature lets you process purchase orders, change orders, and payables for contracts
• Browser independent, with Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment
• Single platform and database with full drilldown for true visibility
• Automated workflows modeled on industry-standard best practices
• Mobile access to execute leasing and provide resident services from smartphones and tablets